What information do we collect?
Personal data is data that can be used to identify you. It can include data such as your name, date of birth, postal address, information relating to your health etc
St Bernard Support CIC collect personal data when you provide details to us. Examples include your seeking assistance from us; making donations to us; attending a consultation etc.
For non-personal information such as IP address and cookies please refer to our policy in these areas.
How does St Bernard Support use your information?
We use your information in the ways set out below unless you are specifically notified otherwise.
- We use your personal data to give you the information, support, services, or products you request.
- We may use your personal data for other administrative purposes, to let you know about changes to our services; and to send you communications about our work and activities.
- We may sometimes share your personal data with partner organisations who we work with to deliver and improve services for people affected by life limiting illnesses.
- We will always seek your consent to the use of your personal data. You always have the option to say No to its use. When we seek your consent to using your personal data, we will endeavour to inform you what we want to use it for.
- Any information we collect is stored and processed in the jurisdiction of England and Wales.
- Other than as set out in this policy or as required by law, your personal information is not shared with third parties or used in any other way unless you consent to its use.
- We use strict procedures to prevent unauthorised access to any personal data we hold. However no data sent over the Internet or post is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us by post or over the internet. Any information you send to us by post or over the internet you send at your own risk.
This website may include links to other sites, not owned by St Bernard Support CIC. We cannot be held responsible for the privacy of data collected by websites not managed by ourselves.
If you’re 16 or under?
If you’re aged 16 or under you must get your parent’s or guardian’s consent before you provide any personal data to us.
Accessing your personal information
You can ask us what personal data we hold about you by contacting us at St Bernard Support CIC, Broadstone House, Broadstone Mill, Broadstone Rd, Reddish, Manchester, SK5 7DL
Changes to this policy